Oomi system does not come with an instruction manual as we have tutorials needed to get started and run your system build into your system. you'll first need to power up your Touch and Cube system first as its first step, then a few items that you should do after you pair Oomi Cube and Touch together which this article will walk you through.
Getting started with your Oomi System.
- First power up Oomi Cube, grab its power adapter, and plug it into the area that you want to install it, then place the metal stand into the bottom of the Oomi Cube then set it down where you want it to be.
- If you have a Oomi Infinity Dock, set it in the area that you want and plug it into the USB cable and USB adapter that comes with it.
- It is highly suggested that you charge your Oomi Touch for at least an hour by placing it onto the Infinity Dock. But you can just power up the Oomi Touch without doing so, it should come with enough charge in its internal battery for setup and initial use.
- Power up the Oomi Touch, there is a button located on the right side of the Touch, press and hold it for 2-3 seconds, then release.
- Music and its initial tutorial setup screen should appear. Follow the steps to setup your Oomi System. It is highly recommended that you connect to your WiFi at this stage when the tutorial asks for you to do so.
Before you pair your devices.
Before you begin pairing your devices, there are a few things that you should do before doing so.
Connect to WiFi for Oomi Touch and Oomi Cube.
If you did not connect to WiFi during the tutorial, we highly suggest that you connect to your WiFi connection now.
- Swipe right from the left side of the Touch into your screen, this will pull up the user menu.
- Look for "Settings" in the user menu, in the newer firmware versions this should appear as a "Gear" icon surrounded by a circle located at the top of the menu. Tap on it.
- The initial screen should be the WiFi screen, look for your WiFi connection, then tap on it to connect to it. (Note - Make sure that your WiFi connection is a 2.4GHz connection and not 5GHz).
Update your Oomi System.
You should firmware update your Oomi system and check for the latest firmware updates before you start to use your system, your system will need to be connected to WiFi to firmware update. Please refer to this link here on how to update your Oomi System: https://oomi.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/14000040949-how-do-i-update-the-software-
Now you are ready to begin pairing your Oomi Devices, unbox your first Oomi device that you want to pair then Tap-and-Touch the orange dots located on them. Over the Oomi Touch, the orange dot is located on the back of the Oomi Touch.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send us your questions to our ticket support line, we'll definitely answer all of your questions and lead you through using your system!