This article will help you factory reset your Oomi System. THIS WILL DELETE ALL DATA.
- It is important to Reset Touch before resetting Cube.
Step 1: Remove all devices from your system
Note: if you do not remove a device before resetting, you will need to reset it when adding it back to your system.
Step 2: Reset Oomi Touch
- Make sure Oomi Touch is on (the screen should be on)
- Hold the four circular buttons
- Wait for Oomi Touch to return to the setup pages (about 20 seconds)
Step 3: Reset Oomi Cube
- Make sure your Oomi Cube has power
- Use a paperclip to hold down the reset button
- TIP: Make sure the button clicks as you press it.
- Oomi Cube's LED will start flashing Red.
- When the flashing red becomes a solid red color, release the reset button.
- Wait until Oomi Cube's LED turns orange (about 5 minutes maximum)
- Unplug Oomi Cube
- Plug Oomi Cube back in
For more help, please contact email@example.com