This article will help you reset your Oomi devices.
Do you want to reset or remove the device?:
- Reset a Device: If you receive a message saying the device is paired with another system. Follow instructions below.
- Remove a Device: If you want to take it off of your system. Follow instructions here.
The reset procedure varies slightly on your device.
Reset Oomi Bulb
- Turn Oomi Bulb on using your switch
- Turn the light off and on 6 times quickly
- When reset properly, Oomi Bulb will flash and then turn white
Reset Other Oomi Devices
- Make sure your device has power
- Find the device's physical button
- Oomi Plug: The round divot on the front of Oomi Plug just inside of the LED ring
- Oomi Door and Window Sensor: Located on the back of the device
- Oomi MultiSensor: The round divot on the back of the device (It should click when pressed)
3. Press and hold for 20 seconds until the status LED starts cycling colors.