This article will help you diagnose your Tap-and-Touch issue and fix it.
Make sure it's a Tap-and-Touch issue
Make sure your devices are powered up, then Tap-and-Touch Oomi Cube. Two things should happen:
- Oomi Cube's Status LED should turn or flash white
- Oomi Touch should not respondIf both of these things happened, then continue reading below. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold down Oomi Touch's power button (on the right side of Oomi Touch)
- Press "turn off"
- Wait until Oomi Touch powers down fully
- Press and hold Oomi Touch's power button until the Fantem logo comes on