This article will help you add an Oomi Device to your Oomi system.
To add a device, Tap-and-Touch it with Oomi Touch.
Note: you will have 2 minutes to give your device power after you Tap-and-Touch it.
For any of our Oomi Devices, these are the general steps in order to pair them (Recommended method):
- Find the Orange dot on Oomi Touch and your Oomi Device (can be Bulb, Plug, Multisensor, DW Sensor, etc).
- Tap the Oomi Touch and Oomi Device orange dots together.
- You have 2 minutes to power your Oomi Device and it should begin and finish up the pairing process.
- Over Oomi Touch, select what Room the Oomi Device resides in (ie. Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen).
- Name your Oomi Device
- Then save your settings.
Congratulations, your Oomi device is now paired to your network.
Generic method of pairing Oomi Devices:
- Grab your Oomi Touch and go to the main widget control screen.
- Tap the icon located at the top left corner (hamburger or 3 lines icon).
- Tap on "Device"
- Select Z-Wave Device
- Oomi Touch will prompt you to press the button on the device.
- For most Oomi Devices, you would tap the button once during this time.
Oomi Bulb is special, turn bulb off for 1 second, then turn it back ON to enter pairing mode.
For any other manufacturer devices, please view the instructions for pairing.
Congratulations on pairing your new Oomi and/or other device! It is now paired to your Oomi network and you should now be able to control it.
Oomi Door and Window Sensor